A new graphics driver has been published by Intel for its GPUs (Intel 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th Gen processors) on Windows 10. This new driver (version 220.127.116.1135) brings with the following changes:
The card just decides it would be cool to put random polygons iinto my games. I have the Latest Via Chipset Drivers and i also just flashed my bios for my abit- kv8 pro to the newest version which. If you need new credentials to log into the Customer Download site. High Speed Printing with Polygon Scan Heads. Servo Driver + Expand. Servo - Analog - 671.
– Performance improvements when using Chrome YouTube Media Playback.
KEY ISSUES FIXED:
– Crysis Remastered may crash to desktop while loading to gameplay.
– Minor graphic anomalies seen on PGA tour 2K21, Doom Eternal (Vulkan), World of Warcraft: Shadowlands (DX12).
– Intermittent crash or hang seen in Red Dead Redemption 2 (Vulkan), Civilization 6: Gathering Storm (DX12) benchmark, Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass (DX12), Forza Horizon 4 on Iris Xe Graphics.
Quick test of this driver on an Intel Core i7-8700K (with an UHD 630 GPU):
– Intel control panel information:
This driver exposes OpenGL 4.6 with 261 OpenGL extensions. Same support than previous v8783.
Download Paragon Driver For Windows
This driver exposes Vulkan 1.2.154. No major change compared to previous v8853 (same features and extensions).
Download Polygon Drivers