Built to Create, in the Studio or on the Go PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center delivers exceptional sonic fidelity, flexible connectivity, and monitoring and mixing controls in a compact design. View and Download PRESONUS Firestudio Project user manual online. 24-bit, 96 kHz Recording Interface with 8 Microphone Preamplifiers. Firestudio Project recording equipment pdf manual download.
A Device Unlock enables T-Mobile equipment to use a non-T-Mobile SIM card to connect to a different international or domestic network. This may also be known as a SIM unlock, network unlock, or carrier unlock.
On this page:
What is a Device Unlock
- Device lock status determines what networks a device can use to make calls, send messages, and use data.
- Locked devices can only be used on the network of the wireless provider that sold the device.
- Unlocked devices can be used with any carrier that supports its network type.
- Not all devices are compatible with every mobile network, unlocked devices may work differently depending on the carrier’s network.
- Traveling internationally? Many T-Mobile plans include benefits and service when traveling internationally. See International Roaming services to learn more.
- A device unlock is not a security feature, for security locks see:
- For more information on T-Mobile's approach to device unlocking, see Device Unlock Policy.
Check unlock status & eligibility
- Log into your MyT-Mobile account using a web browser.
Note: This option is not currently available on the T-Mobile app.
- Click Account from the top left of the screen.
- Select the line of service using the device.
- Click Check device unlock status under the Device details to check your status:
- Device unlocked: You're good to go! Your device can be used with compatible SIM cards. If you have an iPhone without another SIM, follow these steps.
- Device locked: This device can only be used on the T-Mobile Network. You'll see if it's eligible to be unlocked under the device image. See Eligibility & requirements below.
Eligibility & requirements
Contact us if you:
- You received a warranty or device protection replacement device and your original device was eligible to be unlocked.
- You are military personal deployed overseas and your account is in good standing. Deployment papers can be provided to our Care department to process a device unlock.
All other requests must meet the below account and device requirements to be unlocked:
|The device must have been purchased from T-Mobile|
|The device must be paid in full.|
|The device IMEI must be unblocked|
|Postpaid accounts only|
|Prepaid accounts only|
Android On-Device unlock
Follow the steps below if you received a notification that your device is eligible to be unlocked. If the notification mentions an unlock code, Contact us so we can provide it.
- Make sure you are connected to the T-Mobile network or Wi-Fi.
- Swipe up on your Home screen to open the Apps tray and follow the steps below:
- Newer devices: Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Network Unlock
- Older devices: Use the Device Unlock app pre-installed on your device. If you do not have this app, your device is unlocked or it is on a 2019 or newer OS.
- OnePlus (6T and newer): Settings >Wi-Fi & internet > SIM & network, then choose Advanced or Network Unlock
- T-Mobile REVVLRY: Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced > Network Unlock
- Other manufacturers: Choose your device on the Devices page, then click the Security drop-down to find Mobile Device Unlock steps.
- Select Permanent Unlock
- Wait while the device completes the unlock.
- Restart the device.
- Contact us if:
- You do not see the apps or settings listed for your device, as it may require an unlock code.
- You meet the eligibility requirements but cannot unlock your device.
- You have a device not listed above.
Download Presonus Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver
- Verify your device meets the unlock requirements.
- Have your device IMEI ready. You can find this on your MyT-Mobile or dial *#06# from your device.
- Contact your Team of Experts by dialing 1-877-746-0909