[2020 Updated] Download USB Drivers for Any Android (Samsung/ Motorola /Sony/ LG/ HTC/ ASUS/ Huawei and others): .Here we are sharing all the latest Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac. You can download them from the download section below and install them on your PC or Mac
- Garmin Support Center is where you will find answers to frequently asked questions and resources to help with all of your Garmin products.
- Download the latest drivers, firmware, and software for your HP Z640 Workstation.This is HP’s official website that will help automatically detect and download the correct drivers free of cost for your HP Computing and Printing products for Windows and Mac operating system.
- Below, we are sharing the links to USB drivers for most of the popular Android device manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Sony, Google, HTC, Motorola, Dell, etc. These USB drivers are safe to use as they are from their respective manufacturers. All the links are valid and official. We recommend you to download the latest USB drivers.
- Welcome to the NETGEAR Download Center!! To find documentation, firmware, software, or other files, enter a whole or partial Model number in the text search box.
An unknown device isn’t just unknown — it’s not functioning until you install the right driver. Windows can identify most devices and download drivers for them automatically. When this process fails — or if you disable automatic driver downloads — you’ll have to identify the device and hunt the driver down on your own.
USB Drivers are one of the must-have tools to be installed on your PC or Mac. Because of that, your mobile device interacts with your PC.These work as Bridge between your Phone and your computer. The USB drivers help us to connect our phone to the computer and perform tasks like transferring data, syncing your device with a PC. They help us to connect our Android devices to tools like Odin, Sony Flash tool, and SuperOneClick.
Below, we are sharing the links to USB drivers for most of the popular Android device manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Sony, Google, HTC, Motorola, Dell, etc. These USB drivers are safe to use as they are from their respective manufacturers. All the links are valid and official. We recommend you to download the latest USB drivers[note type=”important”]It is highly recommended to Enable USB debugging on android smartphones before performing any task in the fastboot mode. [/note]
Download USB Drivers for Android
Download Simonsvoss Port Devices Drivers
Samsung USB Drivers
|Latest Samsung Drivers||Download|
|Download Latest Samsung Kies||Download|
|Samsung Android ADB Interface Driver v2.9.510.0||Download|
OnePlus USB Drivers
|Latest OnePlus USB Drivers (Windows and Mac)||Download|
For MediaTek VCOM Driver
|MediaTek VCOM MTK Drivers (Updated)||Download|
Motorola USB Driver
|Latest Motorola USB Drivers (Win & Mac)||Download|
Google USB Drivers
|Latest Google USB Drivers||Download|
HTC USB Drivers
|Latest HTC USB Drivers 4.17.0.001||Download|
|HTC Sync Manager||Download|
Sony USB Drivers
|Latest Sony USB Drivers||Download|
|Sony PC Companion||Download|
|Sony Bridge for Mac||Download|
LG USB Drivers
|Latest LG USB Drivers||Download|
|LG Flash and LG UP Tool||Download|
|LG UpperCut Tool||Download|
- LG United Drivers for Verizon Mirror
Dell USB Drivers
|Latest Dell USB Drivers||Download|
Go to the link and choose your mobile device or tablet to download the specific version USB drivers.
Intel Android USB Drivers
|Latest Intell Android USB Drivers||Download|
ZTE USB Drivers
|Latest ZTE USB Drivers||Download|
LeEco USB Drivers
|Latest LeEco USB Drivers||Download|
ASUS USB Drivers
|Download Asus PC suite PC Link (drivers included)||Download|
Huawei USB Drivers
Download Simonsvoss Port Devices Driver
|Latest Huawei USB Drivers||Download (Check below)|
- Download HiSuite (drivers included) Windows Mac
Acer USB Drivers
|Latest Acer USB Drivers||Download|
Sharp USB Drivers
Amazon USB Drivers
|Latest Amazon USB Drivers||Download|
Pantech USB Drivers
|Latest Pantech USB Drivers (PC Suit)||Download|
XIAOMI USB Drivers
- Download Mi Phone Manager (PC Suite) Mirror
Lenovo USB Drivers
|Latest Lenovo USB Drivers||Download|
Micromax USB Drivers
|Latest Micromax USB Drivers||Download|
Video Guide: Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android[note type=”important”]
In case the above drivers do not work for you, do as described below:
- Go to the official site of the manufacturer
- Type the name and model of your device in the search box.
- Select your device and click the Support tab/button.
- You will get the download link for the specific USB Drivers for your device.
- Download the drivers and install onto your computer. [/note]
If you have any question, feel free to ask in the comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out ourAbout Us pageor connect with us ViaTwitter, Facebook, YoutubeorTelegram.-->
This article helps to fix an issue in which Windows 10 doesn't install specific drivers for USB audio devices on the first connection.
Original product version: Windows 10, version 1703
Original KB number: 4021854
Download Simonsvoss Port Devices Driverpack
When you connect a USB audio device to a Windows 10 Version 1703-based computer the first time, the operating system detects the device but loads the standard USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) instead of the specific device driver.
Download Simonsvoss Port Devices Driver Updater
This issue occurs because the USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) isn't classified as a generic driver in Windows 10 Version 1703. Therefore, the system assumes that a compatible, nongeneric driver is installed for the device even though the driver is generic.
Download Simonsvoss Port Devices Driver Printer
This issue also causes Windows 10 Version 1703 to postpone the search for other compatible drivers through Windows Update that typically occurs immediately after you install a new device.
To fix this issue, use one of the following methods.
To resolve this issue, install update 4022716.
If the device-specific driver is distributed through Windows Update, you can manually update the driver by using Device Manager. For more information about how to do this, see update drivers in Windows 10.
If the device is not yet connected, first install the device-specific driver, such as by using the appropriate installer. After the device-specific driver is installed, Windows 10 will select that driver instead of the standard USB audio 2.0 driver when you first connect the device.
See the device manufacturer's user guide for specific instructions about how to install the driver.
If the driver isn't distributed through Windows Update, you can manually reinstall the driver. To do this, follow these steps:
- Install the device-specific driver (see Method 2).
- Open Device Manager.
- Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and then select Uninstall.
- Restart the computer.
When it restarts, Windows will try to reinstall the device by using the device-specific driver.