How frustrating it can be if your Windows system fails to connect to the internet? This, in fact, can be a potential problem after upgrading to Windows 10. Windows 10 users have often complained about encountering problems with the network connectivity and the main culprit behind this is mostly outdated or corrupted network adapter drivers.
So, what can be done about this problem? According to experts and other Windows users, if you update network adapter drivers, then it could end your problem with network connectivity issues.
We will see the various ways in which you can download network adapter drivers through this blog and update them to avoid facing problems with the network connection.
Most Recommended Method to Update Network Adapter Driver Windows 10
Though multiple methods are available to update network drivers, yet if you want a one-stop solution to resolve network connectivity issues, then you can fix the network adapter driver with the Bit Driver Updater tool. Bit Driver Updater software can easily find out the most recent driver updates for all your system drivers and install them on your computer automatically.
So, get the tool right now on your computer by clicking the below download button.
3 Ways to Update Network Adapter Driver Windows 10
Microsoft® ODBC Driver 13.1 for SQL Server® - Windows, Linux, & macOS. The Microsoft ODBC Driver for SQL Server provides native connectivity from Windows, Linux, & macOS to Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure SQL Database. Automatically downloads the driver package and provides step-by-step instructions to install V4 Print drivers. This will give you the best experience printing from Windows Programs.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer’s stability and performance.Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
- Network driver MSI P965 Neo. Download the Network driver for theMSI P965 Neo. Realtek Gigabit Ethernet Driver Compatibilty: Windows XP/2000/Me/98/95. License: Free OS: Windows XP Language: EN Version: 5.687.022.
There is more than one way to update network drivers and resolve network connectivity issues. Let us explore each of them in a step-by-step manner below.
Method 1. Network Adapter Driver Download Via Windows Update Service
If you are wondering how to update network adapter drivers via Windows Update service then you can go through the below steps.
- Launch the Settings app on your Windows system.
- Then, find the Update & Security section and clcik on it.
- This will take you to a new window where you will see a left side panel.
- On the left side panel, click on Windows Update.
- Finally, tap on the Check for Updates button on the main window.
- Windows will initiate downloading and installing the latest version of the network driver updates.
- After this, reboot your Windows computer once to make the changes done effective.
You can thus download network adapter drivers and eliminate network connectivity issues with the help of the in-built Windows service.
Read Also: List of Must-Have Apps for Windows 10
Method 2. Network Adapter Driver Download Via Device Manager
Our next method to update network adapter driver on Windows 10 is via the Device Manager tool. This is another manual method of network driver update relying on a built-in Windows tool. The steps to update network drivers with the Device Manager have been outlined below:
- Type Device Manager in the Windows search box and click on it to open it.
- Then, scroll down the list below to find the Network adapter segment and double-click to expand it.
- Double-click the network adapter driver to open the Properties box.
- You will see a button for Update driver which you need to click.
- In the following prompt appearing on your screen choose the former option which reads, “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- Windows will then perform the needed steps to update network drivers further.
Read Also: Best Disk Imaging Software for Windows Computer
Method 3. Network Adapter Driver Update via Manufacturer Website
Another reliable way of downloading and installing the newly released driver for your network adapter is visiting the official support website of hardware manufacturers. For example, let’s say you have an Intel’s networking adapter. Follow the steps shared below to install the latest driver updates for your network adapter through Intel’s official website.
- First of all, go to Intel’s support website.
- Choose the ‘Drivers & Software’ option.
- Now, select Ethernet Products when asked to select your product.
- Then, select the suitable version of the Intel network adapter driver for your Windows operating system.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Download’ button to download the driver setup file on your computer.
- Once the network adapter driver download process gets complete, double-click on the downloaded file (.exe) and follow the on-screen steps to install the latest driver.
- After successful installation, restart your computer.
Method 4. Network Adapter Update With Bit Driver Updater
To update network adapter drivers, you can ditch the manual methods and instead take the smartest approach of network driver update with the help of Bit Driver Updater. This is because the tool saves our time and effort in downloading and updating the system drivers effectively.
It is enabled with wonderful features like one-click update, backup and restore drivers options, etc.
All you have to do is download the tool on your computer and then scan your system with it. Once the tool detects the outdated or broken drivers, it will automatically update them after you click the ‘Update’ button.
The tool will download and install the latest drivers on your system and ultimately help resolve the issue of network connectivity.
Besides updating the drivers of your computer, this tool also optimizes the PC performance and keeps your system fast and stable.
How To Update Network Adapter Driver: Solved
Having discussed the above-methods of downloading network adapter drivers in detail, I am sure you will be able to update network adapter drivers and resolve the network connectivity issues on your own.
Do reach out to us in case of queries and suggestions by dropping them in the comments box below.
Sometimes, you will suddenly run into OpenGL error when playing games, for instance, can’t find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver. Or for the better gaming experience, there is much need to make sure the Intel, AMD, and NVIDIA OpenGL driver are updated.
But for many of you, what this OpenGL means and how to update the OpenGL on Windows and Mac.
What is OpenGL? What is OpenGL Driver?
OpenGL, short for Open Graphics Library, is the standard 3D Graphics API and is often required in some games or software. It will provide these programs with graphics and images. It is worth noting that OpenGL aims to communicate with the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) so as to improve the performance of the hardware.
On another hand, the OpenGL driver ensuring OpenGL is installed with the graphics card driver, like Intel, AMD, and NVIDIA HD graphics drivers.
How to Download and Update OpenGL Drivers?
It is said that if not updating the OpenGL drivers, your PC will automatically set the OpenGL to its default version, namely, OpenGL 1.1. In this way, there is a high probability that you can’t enjoy the maximized gaming experience.
While in order to get the OpenGL drivers updated, you need only update the display driver as OpenGL driver will come along with the driver you download. For instance, if you are using Intel HD graphics card, try to update the Intel driver so as to get the latest OpenGL driver installed.
Solution 1: Update the OpenGL Driver Automatically
More often than not, users find it difficult to locate the right OpenGL drivers even on OpenGL official site. If it is the case, why not try an automatic tool to download the recent driver for OpenGL? Here Driver Booster can be the top one driver updater available for you.
Open Networks Driver Download For Windows Xp
Whatever display card on your PC, Driver Booster is able to detect the outdated or corrupted graphics driver for you.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster.
2. Hit the Scan button. Immediately Driver Booster will search for all the missing, outdated and even faulty drivers for you.
3. Pinpoint Display adapters and then Update the graphics driver.
Driver Booster will automatically install the display driver on your PC, like Intel ICD OpenGL driver. In doing so, you will notice the OpenGL driver has been updated as well. Start and enjoy your game, such as Minecraft.
Method 2: Update OpenGL Driver Manually
Due to the fact that OpenGL driver is embedded with the Intel graphics card, the time you feel like finding the driver on your own, you just need to get the latest graphics driver.
Here for different display card, be it AMD, Intel, and NVIDIA card, you are supposed to their individual official site.
Here take the example of updating Intel ICD OpenGL driver as an example. Of course, it is accessible to download AMD OpenGL or NVIDIA OpenGL driver on AMD or NVIDIA site.
1. Navigate to Intel official site.
2. On Intel site, click Graphics driver.
3. Choose your Intel model and then Filter by Drivers, Windows 10 64 bit. You need to enter your Windows type, like Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8, 7, etc.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing the Intel HD graphics driver.
On the basis of that, you will have also updated Intel ICD OpenGL driver for Windows 10. In this case, you may as well open your game to check whether OpenGL driver error will pop up again.
Method 3: Update OpenGL Driver in Device Manager
Otherwise, it makes sense to get the OpenGL driver from the graphics driver within Windows 10. That is to say, you can attempt to let Windows device manager find the driver you need.
Open Networks Driver Download For Windows 10
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Expand Display adapters and then right click the graphics driver to Update driver. Here your display card may be AMD, Intel, or NVIDIA or any other ones with different brands.
3. Try to Search automatically for the updated driver software.
If possible, the Device Manager will locate the latest graphics driver for you. You can install it on Windows 10 in the hope that the OpenGL driver can be updated. In a large sense, can’t find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver or any other OpenGL driver issue in games will disappear.
In a word, if you are to download the recent OpenGL driver, you are to install the most updated graphics driver for Windows 10, 8, 7.