BurnInTest is a tool that simultaneously exercises all of the major components of a computer, to test for endurance and reliability. The user can select the hardware components to test and individually adjust the load placed on each one via slide bars. Windows 32-bit and 64-bit Device drivers required for the PassMark PSU Tester. Compatible with Windows 7, 8. For Windows 10, the STSW-STM32102 driver should not be used and instead the native inbox driver (Microsoft driver) is recommended. Device Drivers Version Size Download; USB 2.0 Stand alone test application 1.1.1010: 234 KB: When used with a PassMark USB 2.0 loopback plug it allows the maximum speed of USB 2.0 and 1.x ports to be benchmarked and tested.
- Passmark Software Driver Download For Windows
- Passmark Software Driver Download For Windows 7
- Passmark Software Driver Download For Windows 8.1
- Passmark Software Driver Download For Windows 10
- Passmark Software Driver Download For Windows Xp
MajorGeeks.Com » System Tools » Diagnostics » Passmark Modem Test 1.3 (Build 1013) » Download Now Passmark Modem Test 1.3 (Build 1013) Author: Passmark Software. Passmark performance free download - PassMark PerformanceTest, PassMark Sleeper, PassMark Rebooter, and many more programs.
OSFMount is a freeware virtual disk software download filed under disc utilities and made available by PassMark Software for Windows.
The review for OSFMount has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.Mount as many ISO disc images as you want as virtual drives
OSFMount allows you to mount local disk image files (bit-for-bit copies of a disk partition) in Windows with a drive letter. You can then analyze the disk image file with PassMark OSForensics by using the mounted volume's drive letter. By default, the image files are mounted as read only so that the original image files are not altered.
OSFMount also supports the creation of RAM disks, basically a disk mounted into RAM. This generally has a large speed benefit over using a hard disk. As such this is useful with applications requiring high speed disk access, such a database applications, games (such as game cache files) and browsers (cache files). A second benefit is security, as the disk contents are not stored on a physical hard disk (but rather in RAM) and on system shutdown the disk contents are not persistent.
OSFMount supports mounting images of CDs in .ISO format , which can be useful when a particular CD is used often and the speed of access is important.
Features and highlights
- Most disk images can be mounted as writable
- Supports a wide range of disk image files (IMG, DD, ISO, Nero NRG, WMWare VMDK etc)
- Create virtual disks in RAM and write the contents to image file afterwards
OSFMount 3.0.1006 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from disc utilities without restrictions. OSFMount 3.0.1006 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
- OSFMount Download
- Freeware Disc Utilities
- Major release: OSFMount 3.0
- Virtual Disk Software
As featured in:
Passmark PerformanceTest is an award winning PC hardware benchmark utility that allows everybody to quickly assess the performance of their computer and compare it to a number of standard 'baseline' computer systems. Find out if your PC is performing at its best, compare the performance of your machine to similar machines and make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking.
- Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
- Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
- Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
- Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
Performance Test allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests then compare the results to other computers.
Twenty seven standard benchmark tests are available in seven test suites plus there are five advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking.
Standard test suites
- CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, MMX/SSE, 3DNow! instructions and more
- 2D graphics tests Drawing lines, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements
- 3D graphics tests Simple to complex DirectX 3D graphics and animations
- Disk tests Reading, writing and seeking within disk files
- Memory tests Allocating and accessing memory speed and efficiency
- CD / DVD test Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive
Advanced configurable tests
- Advanced Disk
- Advanced CD / DVD
- Advanced 3D graphics
- Advanced Networking* (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
- Advanced Memory*
- Advanced Multi-tasking*
PassMark Rating and comparable baselines
In addition to the standard tests, there are 7 summary results plus the overall 'PassMark Rating' result. The benchmark results are presented as easy to read bar charts so that you don't need to spend hours studying the number to know the result. Timing for the tests is done using high resolution timers, which are accurate to approximately 1 millionth of a second on most PC's.
A major advantage is the support for built-in baseline results which allows you to compare computer systems (a baseline is a standard set of results from another computer). These baseline results can be used to determine how fast your computer is in comparison with other computer systems.
The evaluation version of PerformanceTest contains the baseline results from seven different computer systems. After the software is purchased the user can access PassMark's database of baseline results where many other benchmark results can be downloaded.
Passmark Software Driver Download For Windows
Passmark Software Driver Download For Windows 7
- Comprehensive online help
- Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
- Detailed disk speed graphs
- Supports printing results
- The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
- A customizable 'Notes' field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
- Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
- Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
- A summary 'Mark' figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
- The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple 'Baseline' computers at the one time.
The five advanced testing windows allow experienced users to create their own test scenarios and conduct an in-depth analysis of their hardware's behavior. Each advanced testing window allows the user to select from a number of parameters and when appropriate graph the results, export the results and measure the CPU load. By adjusting the input parameters is it possible to measure the optional performance under a variety of different scenarios.
Advanced disk testing
Test the speed of your disk using different file sizes, block sizes and caching options.
Advanced CD / DVD testing
Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive using different test durations, block sizes and caching options.
Advanced 3D testing
Test the speed of your 3D video card by selecting from options such as fogging, lighting, alpha blending, wire frame, texturing, resolution, color depth, object rotation and object displacement.
Advanced networking test
Measure the network speed between any two computers using TCP/IP. The network speed test can be conducted across a company LAN or across the Internet to determine the point to point throughput. Adjust parameters such as the host name, IP address, port number and block size. Works with dialup modems, ADSL, cable and LANs.
Advanced memory test
Measure the read and write speed of your RAM. Parameters include data size (8 bits to 32 bits) and a selection of two test modes. Linear sequential access across various block sizes or non sequential access with a varying step size. This allows both the effect of RAM caching and the optimizations in the memory controller to be investigated.
Passmark Software Driver Download For Windows 8.1
Advanced multitasking test
Run a series of standard benchmark tests in parallel to examine the performance under these conditions. Multiple processor machines should excel under this kind of environment, as the load is split between the various CPUs.
Passmark Software Driver Download For Windows 10
PerformanceTest is now available in English, French, German and Japanese. Both the help file and the software itself have been fully translated.
Passmark Software Driver Download For Windows Xp
- Updated internal YAML library used for baselines and test results
- Baselines, fixed an issue where there were two instances of b48BitAddressSupported in the SMART info which would break YAML parsing
- Baselines, fixed an issue where there were two instances of iComputeUnits in the video card info which would break YAML parsing
- Baseline chart user interface, increased size of chart button
- Baseline chart user interface, move gauge/distribution chart buttons to bottom right of chart
- System Information, added support for NVMe drives behind USB-NVMe bridge (eg JMicron JMS583, Realtek RTL9210, ASMedia ASM2362)
- System Information, added naming support for AMD Ryzen 5/7/9 4000 series integrated graphics
- System Information, fixed a security issue with DirectIO device driver that runs as part of system information collection. Hypothetical exploit was possible that allowed user to bypass operating system restrictions & install arbitrary software. But user would already need to be the elevated Admin user on the local machine to take advantage of exploit. So overall additional risk is low. No usage of this exploit has been seen in the field. New DirectIO version is V13.0
Recent Passmark PerformanceTest news
- 218 votesWhether you're gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your device.
- 611 votesSiSoftware Sandra is a benchmarking, system diagnostic and analyser tool. It provides most of the information you need to know about your hardware and software.
- 84 votesCompletely awesome cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer's processor and memory.
- Free to Try