Comments are closed.
- Hardware drivers category page Microsoft Download Center Microsoft 365 Premium Office apps, extra cloud storage, advanced security, and more—all in one convenient subscription.
- From the Device Manager, open Disk Drives. Right-click on the external drive, select Properties, then select Driver. Select Update Driver, then Next, then Search for a better driver (Recommended). Specify a location by selecting Browse now. Browse to the just-created USB Drivers folder on the Desktop and complete the driver update.
- Compatible with 802.11g/b devices, W311MI is a wireless USB Adapter with WiFi transmission speed 3 times faster than 802.11g devices. This wireless adapter features a sleek compact design that fits into your computer's USB port with minimal protrusion making it ideal for use when traveling or in a crowded workspace The W311MI connects your desktop or notebook computer with an available USB.
- Pico Usb Devices Driver Downloads
- Pico Usb Devices Driver Download Windows 7
- Pico USB Devices Driver Download
The Google USB Driver is required for Windows if you want to perform adb debugging with Google devices. Windows drivers for all other devices are provided by the respective hardware manufacturer, as listed in the OEM USB Drivers document.
Small in Size yet Powered by Wireless-NWireless N150 Pico USB Adapter
What It Does
|Compatible with 802.11g/b devices, W311MI is a wireless USB Adapter with WiFi transmission speed 3 times faster than 802.11g devices. This wireless adapter features a sleek compact design that fits into your computer's USB port with minimal protrusion making it ideal for use when traveling or in a crowded workspace The W311MI connects your desktop or notebook computer with an available USB port to your wireless network for Internet access and file sharing. Desktop users can easily add wireless connectivity without having to open the PC case. Laptop users can easily upgrade to the latest 802.11n and get better range. It is ideal for email, web browsing and file sharing in the home.||>> Ultra compact design, nearly invisible |
>> Wireless N technology, 2.4GHz,Wireless speed of up to 150Mbps
>> Support Soft AP function
>> WPA/WPA2 provides better security connections
Ultra Compact Design
Featuring ultra-small and compact in size, the W311MI easily connects your desktop or notebook PC to a wireless network for Internet access and file sharing, and is virtually unnoticeable when plugged into an USB port.
Wireless N Performance
The W311MI uses Wireless N 150 technology to provide increased speed and range than the previous 802.11g standard, giving you a faster, more reliable connection, making it ideal for email, web browsing and file sharing in the home.
Wireless G Performance
Wireless Sharing by Multiple Users
Featuring soft AP function, the W311MI can works as an access point. So when you connect it to a wired network, it easily becomes a WiFi hotspot for multiple users to access to Internet, email, download and file transfer wirelessly.
Pico Usb Devices Driver Downloads
To protect your data and privacy, the USB Adapter supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption for connecting to a secure wireless network, keeping your network traffic secure. The Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature enables devices to easily establish a secure connection to an Access Point or wireless router, eliminating the need for complex encryption codes.
Pico Usb Devices Driver Download Windows 7
The W311MI is fully compatible with all major operation systems
Pico USB Devices Driver Download
Lag-free Gaming Experience
Support for WMM provides improved QoS over wireless connections, plus seamlessly works with PSP, WII, and NDS to connect Xlink Kai; all brings you an even better online gaming performance.