Go to the Device Manager reached by right clicking the Start button, choose Sound controller device, on Driver tab choose Roll back or Uninstall, restart PC using keyboard to Ctrl Alt Del, on blue screen tab to Power Icon in bottom right, press Enter, arrow down to Restart, press Enter to restart to reinstall the driver. Feb 05, 2021 Plantronics Inc Q3 2021 Earnings Call Feb 4. As we do combine our services business in the Poly software platform because we think there is a real driver here to make sure that we're looking at.
I had an issue with Plantronics Voyager 4220 issue. Plantronics BT600 device was giving trouble connecting to Windows 10 device. In the above video you will see how to upgrade the Firmware of Plantronics Voyager 4220 series + BT600. In the below blog post, you will see how to troubleshoot on Plantronics Voyager 4220 Series – BT600.
Upgrade the Firmware?
You need to install an application called Plantronics Hub from on your Windows 10 device where your BT600 is connected. Firmware Update – How to Upgrade Plantronic Voyager 4220. Do you think firmware update will fix Plantronics Voyager 4220 issue? No I don’t think so.
Download Plantronics Hub for Windows10
Checkout the following plantronics website to download Plantronics hub application. Once downloaded, you can install it on your Windows 10 device. https://www.plantronics.com/gb/en/support/downloads-apps/hub-desktop
Plantronics Voyager 4220 Issue
In this section, you will see how to Troubleshoot and fix Plantronics Voyager 4220 Series related issues with BT600 device. The device BT600 and
Plantronics Voyager 4220 issue is that those are not getting connected with Windows 10 device. The sound and mic are not working. Issues of Plantronics Voyager 4220 Series headphone and mic + BT600?
Do you think this is a driver issue? Plantronics Voyager 4220 Series + BT600 Driver issues with Windows 10? No I don’t think it would be a driver issue as per Plantronics, there is NO driver required for Plantronics Voyager 4220 Series + BT600 headphone and mic. The drivers are already there in Windows 10 as out of box. How to fix Plantronics Voyager 4220 Series + BT600 connectivity issues?
Plantronics Driver Error
Fix Plantronics Voyager 4220
- You need to make sure Plantronics Voyager 4220 headphone + mic is paired with BT600 device before you connect to WIndows 10 device.
- Don’t connect Plantronics Voyager 4220 headphone and mic directly to Windows 10 device via bluetooth. Always connect
plantronics Voyager 4220 headphone and mic through BT600 device. Otherwise it won’t give you best performance.
- Even if step#1 and #2 are not helping you, then you need to make sure – you have followed the below troubleshooting steps.
- Navigate to Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers and find out BT600 device.
- Most probably there will be an Yellow Exclamationmark (!) on the Plantronics BT600.
- Right click on the device Plantronics BT600 device and click on Troubleshooting.
- Go through the Windows 10 troubleshooting wizard as mentioned in the above step. This will surely fix plantronics Voyager 4220 issue
- WIndows 10 will identify the problem or issue with Plantronics BT600 device (BT600 comes with Plantronics Voyager 4220).
- Windows 10 will ask you to click on FIX the issue button after identifying the issue with Plantronics Voyager 4220.
- Click on FIX button to resolve the issues related to Plantronics BT600 device.
- After fixing the issue Windows 10 may ask to restart the Windows 10 device (#Plantronics #BT600 device).
- Restart Windows 10 device which is connected BT 600 device (with Plantronics Voyager 4220).
- The Windows 10 restart fixed the issue #Plantronics #BT600 device.
- I was able to connect #Plantronics #BT600 device with Plantronics Voyager 4220 headphone + mic. ( Plantronics Voyager 4220 issue fixed by now?)
- Plantronics Voyager 4220 headphone + mic worked well with iOS/iPhone and Android tablets as well.
Plantronics Drivers 800hs
Plantronics Driver 628
Plantronics Driver Error
- More details about Plantronics Voyager 4220 – BT600 – here
- Windows 10 Backup and Restore – Guide