Download drivers for Conexant Prof 8000 DVB-S/S2 BDA TV-tuners (Windows 10 x64), or install DriverPack Solution software for automatic driver download and update. DRIVERS ACER ASPIRE 8930G TV TUNER FOR WINDOWS 7. Replacement acer aspire, schematics service manuals. Acer online store, global shipping programme. Tv tuner driver h334, q1 acer inc. Aspire z5771 tv tuner acer community.
AMD uProf is a performance analysis tool for applications running on Windows and Linux operating systems. It allows developers to better understand the runtime performance of their application and to identify ways to improve its performance.
AMD uProf offers:
- Satellite Stream Reader Dynamic-link library (for bda driver). Technotrend, Prof Tuners, TBS Cards. Video Editing Programs Codecs Audio Tools.
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000 and 5000 Series Desktop Processors; Supports DDR4 3200+ (OC); 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1; AMD Quad CrossFireX™; Graphics Output: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub; 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps; 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (SATA3); 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 (Rear Type-A+C); 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear.
- DRIVERS ACER ASPIRE 8930G TV TUNER FOR WINDOWS 7. Replacement acer aspire, schematics service manuals. Acer online store, global shipping programme. Tv tuner driver h334, q1 acer inc. Aspire z5771 tv tuner acer community.
- Performance Analysis
- CPU Profiling – to identify runtime performance bottlenecks of the application.
- System Analysis
- Performance Counter Monitor utility – to monitor system performance metrics
- Power Profiling
- System-wide Power Profiling – to monitor thermal and power characteristics of the system.
- Energy Analysis
- Power Application Analysis – to identify energy hotspots in the application (Windows only).
AMD uProf can effectively be used to:
- Analyze the performance of one or more processes or the entire system
- Track down the performance bottlenecks (hotspots & micro-architecture) in the source code
- Identify ways to optimize the source code for better performance and power efficiency
- Examine the behavior of kernel, drivers, and system modules
- Analyze Thread concurrency
- Observe frequency, thermal and power characteristics (Power profiling)
- Observe system metrics like IPC, Core effective frequency, memory bandwidth, etc.
- New profile types to analyze HPC applications
- Profiling OpenMP applications (Linux)
- Profiling MPI applications (Linux)
- Cache Analysis to identify potential false sharing cache lines (Linux)
- AMDuProfPcm based System Analysis support on Windows
- Support for Linux kernel profiling when kernel debug info is available
- Faster raw profile data processing
- Simplified and faster default report generation by the CLI
- New platform support
- Support for AMD Family 17h Model 60h processors
- New GUI features
- Heatmap visualization in SOURCE view for easier navigation to hot source lines
- Improvements in ANALYSIS view
- Easier locating of recently profiled configurations from WELCOME page
- Simplified Windows Symbol Server settings
- Navigation from Callgraph to SOURCE view for functions having self-samples
Refer the Release notes for the complete list of features added in this release.
- AMD CPU & APU Processors
- Discrete GPUs: Graphics IP 7 GPUs, AMD Radeon 500 Series, FirePro models (Power Profiling Only)
AMD uProf supports the 64-bit version of the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows 10 (up to May 2020 Update 20H1)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Ubuntu 16.04 & later
- RHEL 7.0 & later
- openSUSE Leap 15.0
- SLES 12 & 15
- CentOS 7.0 & later
Compilers and Application Environment
AMD uProf supports following application environment:
Prof Tuners Driver App
- C, C++, Fortran, Assembly
- Java, .NET
- Programs compiled with
- Microsoft compilers
- GNU compilers
- AMD’s AOCC
- Intel compilers
- Applications compiled with and without optimization and/or debug information
AMD uProf profiler follows a statistical sampling-based approach to collect profile data to identify the performance bottlenecks in the application. The profile data collection can be triggered by – OS timer, core PMC events and IBS. AMD uProf offers user friendly UI to view and analyze the profile data thereby helps to optimize wide variety of applications, drivers, game engines etc.
AMDuProf’ s ANALYZE page to view the performance data at process, module and function level
AMDuProf’ s SOURCE page to view the performance data corelated to source lines
AMDuProf’ s Flame graph window to identify the hot call-paths
AMD uProf profiler can be used to monitor the frequency, thermal and energy metrics of various components in the system. The GUI offers a live timeline graphs of various metrics in TIMECHART page.
AMDuProf’ s TIMECHART page to plot the live power metrics
Prof Tuners Drivers
Ask the community
Please use Developer Community for bug reports, support and feature requests.
Prof Tuners Driver Jobs
Refer here for older versions.