- Quanta Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download
- Quanta Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download Windows 7
According to Metcalfe’s law, the value of the network is proportional to the square of the number of connected users. With squared values in mind, check out this config with several 10 GBit/s Intel X520-DA2 & Mellanox ConnectX-2 MNPH29C-XTR NICs, and the Quanta LB6M, which came new from UNIXPlus. At Quanta Services, our culture is about supporting an environment where all employees can be themselves, are valued and have an equal opportunity to succeed. We offer career opportunities across numerous disciplines for professionals, military veterans, recent graduates and students. Our goal is to hire individuals who best embody Quanta’s vision and core values.
Please reach out to us by completing the form below. Visit us at: Twitter: @quantanetwork Facebook: @quantanetworksllc LinkedIn: @quantanetworks. Overview This course covers managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, operating and configuring basic network infrastructure. Providing delegates with a wide technical knowledge of networking, covering all the basic networking components used in today's environments, along with a range of protocols, cable types and network devices. Quanta Magazine is committed to in-depth, accurate journalism that serves the public interest. Each article braids the complexities of science with the malleable art of storytelling and is meticulously reported, edited and fact-checked.
- About QuantaCompany ProfileExecutivesOrganization StructureCompany InformationKey Milestone
- Investor RelationsFinancialsAnnual ReportsShareholders ServicesShareholders' Meeting
- CSRCSR Committee’s structureStatement of CSR PolicyVision & MissionCSR reports
- Subsidiaries/AffiliatesQSMCQCTQuanta Storage Inc.RoyalTek International Quanta Culture & Education FoundationQuanta Arts FoundationPILOT
- Founded in 2000, Quanta's Enterprise Solutions Business Unit (ESBU) was an innovator which focused on ODM/OEM business development and manufacturing of high-performance IT equipment, enabling enterprises to manage IT more effectively, to enhance business more efficiently and as a result, to get more profits eventually. Product lines include high level blade servers, 1U/2U/4U rack servers, server motherboards, 10GbE LAN cards, storage, and L2/L3 networking switches…etc. In recent years, cloud computing has become the market trend in the world. Therefore, ESBU was renamed to be Cloud Computing Business Unit (CCBU) in 2010.
- CCBU has more than 600 experienced engineers dedicated for product development. By leveraging Quanta's strong manufacturing infrastructure, worldwide logistics, service centers, and supply chain, CCBU has successfully customized datacenter hardware solutions for international firms, telecom companies, and cloud service providers worldwide and is getting good prestige in the cloud industry.
- In addition, CCBU is also devoted to provide green solutions from product design, customization, manufacturing, to stack & rack integration for your existing datacenter architecture and applications. Our vision is to build a partnership with our clients while developing high-performance, environmental-friendly system for corporate responsibility to our earth.
Unsurpassed 4U rackmount server for HPC & server consolidation
- The Quanta 4U quad-processor rackmount server is designed to deliver high performance, reliability and scalability to enterprises with support for up to four multi-core Intel® Xeon® Processor 7500 series and large memory capacity in 64 DIMM slots. The expansion capacity makes it competitive and ideal for large-data-set workloads, business-critical applications (ERP, CRM, SAP…etc.), server virtualization & consolidation, and virtual desktop hosting. With the future-ready 4U server, there is no need to reconstruct data centers when enterprises want to increase workload capacity.
Impressively outstanding 1U/2U rackmount servers
- Quanta 1U/2U servers provide business comprehensive system solutions by supporting the latest Intel® Xeon® multi-core processor 5500/5600 sequence and IPMI 2.0. In order to satisfy business' needs on remote management to the system, the server has 'KVM over IP' function. These 1U/2U new value-added servers are designed for increasing business' demands on HPC application, web-hosting infrastructure, front-end enterprise databases, minimal-downtime cluster server, and etc.
Large datacenter networking switches
- Designed for the needs of enterprises and data centers, Quanta provides high quality and cost effective wire-speed layer2/3 switch products. In order to perfectly meet your evolving business requirements and new application deployments, Quanta delivers a wide range of products from 10 Gigabit to Fast Ethernet and provides options of open-source customization.
High density JBOD Storage
- Flexible, affordable and highly available, Quanta storage enclosures integrate with Quanta servers to provide enterprises simple and affordable IT infrastructure. The 4U disk enclosure is designed to meet the needs of data growth and flexibility. Users could easily scale up the storage capability with the growth of their business, and access to critical data with high reliability because of the design of fully redundant controller modules, power supplies, hard disks, and cooling modules.
Quanta Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download
Integrated rack solution
Quanta Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download Windows 7
- Featuring centralized power and cooling system, the integrated rack solution is an optimized green modular design for different datacenter infrastructure, computing/storage density requirement, power efficiency, best PUE, and CAPEX/OPEX reduction.