- Below is a list of our most popular Roper product support software drivers. To download, select the Model Name/Number of your device, then click the Download button. If you do not see the right driver, enter the model into the search box below and Search our Driver Support Database.
- Installation: The above USB Drivers are ready to install on your Windows X86 and X64 computers. Follow the below quick steps to learn how to download and install them on your PC: 1. Download Huawei USB Drivers from the above table on your PC. Make sure to uninstall all the previously installed USB Drivers for Huawei Honor phones.
- USB Driver Updates. Need USB Driver Downloads for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP? If you are having problems with your USB not working, read the article below to help fix your USB problems. USB issues often, but not always, relate to drivers problems.
Like wired and wireless networking drivers, USB 3.0 drivers are a staple of any Windows 10 installation and should be present and correct when you switch to the operating system for the first time. However, upgrades to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, as well as updates to the latest version of Windows, can sometimes cause conflicts. Driver: Windows 10, 32-bit. Windows 10, 64-bit. Windows Server 2019. 2 more: 10.1. Latest: 5/7/2020: Intel® Management Engine Driver for Windows 8.1. and Windows® 10. Provides Intel® Management Engine Driver for Windows 8.1. and Windows® 10 Supporting 6th,7th and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor Family (Sky Lake,Kaby Lake.
Dec 21, 2020 • Filed to: USB Recovery • Proven solutions
Have you ever had difficulty connecting your devices to your computer using a Prolific USB to Serial adapter? If yes you are lucky to find this page, it will give you all the information need to fix an unresponsive Serial driver adapter. You may have noticed a yellow exclamation mark hovering over or beside the USB to Serial Driver when searching your Device Manager and if you have we can all agree that it signifies a prevailing problem.
Overview of the Error
If you are not able to connect your device to your PC using a USB to Serial adapter it may be that
- The USB driver is outdated
- The USB Driver is missing
- Or even a corrupted driver
While you can't be so sure what the exact problem is there are solutions you can adopt to fix the issue once and for all. Read on to find quick fixes to resolve the problem.
1# Fix Prolific USB to Serial Driver not Working
Solution: Roll your Prolific USB to Serial Driver back to an older version
Updating your drivers often work wonders for your system because it makes sure that it runs on the latest features that guarantee maximum functionality. Unfortunately updating your drivers can cause this kind of error especially if your latest update does not work too well with your hardware. Once you upgrade your PC to the latest Windows version your Prolific USB to Serial Driver also updates to the latest driver software and if the driver is not compatible with your Hardware issues may arise. To correct the error, you will have to download the driver again by following these steps.
- Right-click on your PC Start button and open Device Manager
- Double click LPT and COM ports then locate the Prolific USB to Serial Driver and right-click it so you can select Update Driver
- For driver software click My computer
- From My computer select 'Let me pick from a list of drivers available'
- Choose an older version from the list then click Next
- The driver you selected will be installed automatically
- Once it has been downloaded reconnect the driver to see if it works.
2# Fix Prolific USB to Serial Driver 'Coder 10'
Driver issues reveal themselves in so many ways or through messages such as
- This device will not start (Code 10)
- There is no driver installed in this device
- The driver was not successfully installed
A code 10 error may arise because the chip you are using is not an original one. If you are using a fake, the manufacturer has a way of disabling it due to copy write infringement and the copy write takes effect once you download a recent update. To protect your PC from getting this code, you will have to make sure that your Windows 10 never updates a driver without approval. Updates come in the form of 64 bit and 32-bit drivers. Below we will show you how to work your way around the problem.
Window 64 bit Fix
To fix Windows 64 bit OS including Prolific USB to Serial Adapter, follow through these steps.
- Download 'PL2303_64bit_Installer.exe and Save
- Remove every USB to Serial adapter from your PC and double click the 'PL2303_64bit_installer.exe
- Follow the prompt by plugging in one USB to Serial adapter the click on Continue
- Reboot your PC to get Windows up and running
If you have followed these process through and you still see the same error go to your device manager
- Open the control panel and navigate to Device Manager
- From your control panel navigate to the System category and click the Hardware tab
- Scroll to the LPT/COM port and double click Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port
- Click Drivers in the Properties section
- The Driver you choose should read '184.108.40.206 with an appropriate date attached
- If the date is wrong then it means the wrong driver was installed
- Unplug the Serial adapter and run the steps again to install the correct driver
For Windows 32-bit OS systems follow these steps
- You will have to download the 'PL-2303_Driver_Installer.exe and save from Microsoft download link
- Run the program and eradicate the driver if you can
- Run the installer once more to install a correct driver
To Troubleshoot for error if your device still does not work
- Go to Control panel, enter System to access your Device Manager
- Scroll down to the LPT/ COM port then double click Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port
- Click Driver in the Windows Properties section
- The driver must be numbered as '220.127.116.11' and dates accordingly
If the driver was not installed, remove the Serial adapter then run 'PL2303_Driver_Installer.exe' again. Follow directions in Device Manager to download the correct driver
The three solutions listed in this article have proven to be quite helpful in fixing a Prolific USB to Serial driver not working on Windows 10. They may appear confusing at first but if you follow each step in detail you can resolve the issue.
Video Tutorial on How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized
- Recover USB Drive
- Format USB Drive
- Fix/Repair USB Drive
- Know USB Drive
The Google USB Driver is required for Windows if you want to performadb debugging with Google devices. Windows drivers forall other devices are provided by the respective hardware manufacturer, as listed in theOEM USB Drivers document.
Note:If you're developing on Mac OS X or Linux, then you do not need to install a USBdriver. Instead seeUsing Hardware Devices.
You can download the Google USB Driver for Windows in one of two ways:
- Or, get it from the Android SDK Manager as follows:
- In Android Studio, click Tools > SDK Manager.
- Click the SDK Tools tab.
Select Google USB Driver and click OK.
Figure 1. The SDK Manager with the Google USB Driver selected
- Proceed to install the package. When done, the driver files are downloaded into the
Using the SDK Managerhelps you keep the driver up to date by notifying you when your current driveris out of date.
For installation information, readInstall a USB Driver.
Download the Google USB driver
Before downloading, you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and ConditionsThis is the Android Software Development Kit License Agreement
1. Introduction1.1 The Android Software Development Kit (referred to in the License Agreement as the 'SDK' and specifically including the Android system files, packaged APIs, and Google APIs add-ons) is licensed to you subject to the terms of the License Agreement. The License Agreement forms a legally binding contract between you and Google in relation to your use of the SDK.1.2 'Android' means the Android software stack for devices, as made available under the Android Open Source Project, which is located at the following URL: https://source.android.com/, as updated from time to time.1.3 A 'compatible implementation' means any Android device that (i) complies with the Android Compatibility Definition document, which can be found at the Android compatibility website (https://source.android.com/compatibility) and which may be updated from time to time; and (ii) successfully passes the Android Compatibility Test Suite (CTS).1.4 'Google' means Google LLC, organized under the laws of the State of Delaware, USA, and operating under the laws of the USA with principal place of business at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
2. Accepting this License Agreement2.1 In order to use the SDK, you must first agree to the License Agreement. You may not use the SDK if you do not accept the License Agreement.2.2 By clicking to accept and/or using this SDK, you hereby agree to the terms of the License Agreement.2.3 You may not use the SDK and may not accept the License Agreement if you are a person barred from receiving the SDK under the laws of the United States or other countries, including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the SDK.2.4 If you are agreeing to be bound by the License Agreement on behalf of your employer or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind your employer or such entity to the License Agreement. If you do not have the requisite authority, you may not accept the License Agreement or use the SDK on behalf of your employer or other entity.
3. SDK License from Google3.1 Subject to the terms of the License Agreement, Google grants you a limited, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, and non-sublicensable license to use the SDK solely to develop applications for compatible implementations of Android.3.2 You may not use this SDK to develop applications for other platforms (including non-compatible implementations of Android) or to develop another SDK. You are of course free to develop applications for other platforms, including non-compatible implementations of Android, provided that this SDK is not used for that purpose.3.3 You agree that Google or third parties own all legal right, title and interest in and to the SDK, including any Intellectual Property Rights that subsist in the SDK. 'Intellectual Property Rights' means any and all rights under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights. Google reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.3.4 You may not use the SDK for any purpose not expressly permitted by the License Agreement. Except to the extent required by applicable third party licenses, you may not copy (except for backup purposes), modify, adapt, redistribute, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works of the SDK or any part of the SDK.3.5 Use, reproduction and distribution of components of the SDK licensed under an open source software license are governed solely by the terms of that open source software license and not the License Agreement.3.6 You agree that the form and nature of the SDK that Google provides may change without prior notice to you and that future versions of the SDK may be incompatible with applications developed on previous versions of the SDK. You agree that Google may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the SDK (or any features within the SDK) to you or to users generally at Google's sole discretion, without prior notice to you.3.7 Nothing in the License Agreement gives you a right to use any of Google's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features.3.8 You agree that you will not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) that may be affixed to or contained within the SDK.
4. Use of the SDK by You4.1 Google agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under the License Agreement in or to any software applications that you develop using the SDK, including any intellectual property rights that subsist in those applications.4.2 You agree to use the SDK and write applications only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the License Agreement and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).4.3 You agree that if you use the SDK to develop applications for general public users, you will protect the privacy and legal rights of those users. If the users provide you with user names, passwords, or other login information or personal information, you must make the users aware that the information will be available to your application, and you must provide legally adequate privacy notice and protection for those users. If your application stores personal or sensitive information provided by users, it must do so securely. If the user provides your application with Google Account information, your application may only use that information to access the user's Google Account when, and for the limited purposes for which, the user has given you permission to do so.4.4 You agree that you will not engage in any activity with the SDK, including the development or distribution of an application, that interferes with, disrupts, damages, or accesses in an unauthorized manner the servers, networks, or other properties or services of any third party including, but not limited to, Google or any mobile communications carrier.4.5 You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Google has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any data, content, or resources that you create, transmit or display through Android and/or applications for Android, and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which Google may suffer) by doing so.4.6 You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Google has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the License Agreement, any applicable third party contract or Terms of Service, or any applicable law or regulation, and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Google or any third party may suffer) of any such breach.
5. Your Developer Credentials5.1 You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any developer credentials that may be issued to you by Google or which you may choose yourself and that you will be solely responsible for all applications that are developed under your developer credentials.
7. Third Party Applications7.1 If you use the SDK to run applications developed by a third party or that access data, content or resources provided by a third party, you agree that Google is not responsible for those applications, data, content, or resources. You understand that all data, content or resources which you may access through such third party applications are the sole responsibility of the person from which they originated and that Google is not liable for any loss or damage that you may experience as a result of the use or access of any of those third party applications, data, content, or resources.7.2 You should be aware the data, content, and resources presented to you through such a third party application may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the providers (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on these data, content, or resources (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically given permission to do so by the relevant owners.7.3 You acknowledge that your use of such third party applications, data, content, or resources may be subject to separate terms between you and the relevant third party. In that case, the License Agreement does not affect your legal relationship with these third parties.
8. Using Android APIs8.1 Google Data APIs8.1.1 If you use any API to retrieve data from Google, you acknowledge that the data may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by Google or those parties that provide the data (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). Your use of any such API may be subject to additional Terms of Service. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this data (either in whole or in part) unless allowed by the relevant Terms of Service.8.1.2 If you use any API to retrieve a user's data from Google, you acknowledge and agree that you shall retrieve data only with the user's explicit consent and only when, and for the limited purposes for which, the user has given you permission to do so. If you use the Android Recognition Service API, documented at the following URL: https://developer.android.com/reference/android/speech/RecognitionService, as updated from time to time, you acknowledge that the use of the API is subject to the Data Processing Addendum for Products where Google is a Data Processor, which is located at the following URL: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/gdprprocessorterms/, as updated from time to time. By clicking to accept, you hereby agree to the terms of the Data Processing Addendum for Products where Google is a Data Processor.
9. Terminating this License Agreement9.1 The License Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Google as set out below.9.2 If you want to terminate the License Agreement, you may do so by ceasing your use of the SDK and any relevant developer credentials.9.3 Google may at any time, terminate the License Agreement with you if:(A) you have breached any provision of the License Agreement; or(B) Google is required to do so by law; or(C) the partner with whom Google offered certain parts of SDK (such as APIs) to you has terminated its relationship with Google or ceased to offer certain parts of the SDK to you; or(D) Google decides to no longer provide the SDK or certain parts of the SDK to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the service, or the provision of the SDK or certain SDK services to you by Google is, in Google's sole discretion, no longer commercially viable.9.4 When the License Agreement comes to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and Google have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the License Agreement has been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of paragraph 14.7 shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES10.1 YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SDK IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SDK IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FROM GOOGLE.10.2 YOUR USE OF THE SDK AND ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SDK IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.10.3 GOOGLE FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY11.1 YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GOOGLE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER OR NOT GOOGLE OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
Roper Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 Usb12.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Google, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from (a) your use of the SDK, (b) any application you develop on the SDK that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy, and (c) any non-compliance by you with the License Agreement.
13. Changes to the License Agreement13.1 Google may make changes to the License Agreement as it distributes new versions of the SDK. When these changes are made, Google will make a new version of the License Agreement available on the website where the SDK is made available.
14. General Legal Terms14.1 The License Agreement constitutes the whole legal agreement between you and Google and governs your use of the SDK (excluding any services which Google may provide to you under a separate written agreement), and completely replaces any prior agreements between you and Google in relation to the SDK.14.2 You agree that if Google does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the License Agreement (or which Google has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Google's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Google.14.3 If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of the License Agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the License Agreement without affecting the rest of the License Agreement. The remaining provisions of the License Agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.14.4 You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which Google is the parent shall be third party beneficiaries to the License Agreement and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of the License Agreement that confers a benefit on (or rights in favor of) them. Other than this, no other person or company shall be third party beneficiaries to the License Agreement.14.5 EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. THE SDK IS SUBJECT TO UNITED STATES EXPORT LAWS AND REGULATIONS. YOU MUST COMPLY WITH ALL DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LAWS AND REGULATIONS THAT APPLY TO THE SDK. THESE LAWS INCLUDE RESTRICTIONS ON DESTINATIONS, END USERS AND END USE.14.6 The rights granted in the License Agreement may not be assigned or transferred by either you or Google without the prior written approval of the other party. Neither you nor Google shall be permitted to delegate their responsibilities or obligations under the License Agreement without the prior written approval of the other party.14.7 The License Agreement, and your relationship with Google under the License Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You and Google agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California to resolve any legal matter arising from the License Agreement. Notwithstanding this, you agree that Google shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.January 16, 2019
Roper Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 Windows 7
Roper Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit