If you want to keep your Samsung monitor in good condition, you should keep its driver up to date. There are two safe and easy way to update the driver for your Samsung monitor.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve driver conflicts and improve your computer’s stability and performance.Updates are recommended for all Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 users. Visit Samsung today for Computing Monitors. You'll find product reviews, answers and support information. May 06, 2020 Generally speaking, the monitor does not require a driver. If you use general Samsung LED Monitors, LCD monitors, and curved monitors, they are in support of plug and play. However, some monitors with advanced performance, such as Samsung 3D monitors or EIZO professional monitors, require drivers to run smoothly. Get the latest owner's manuals, firmware and software updates for you Samsung devices in one easy-to-navigate location: the Samsung Download Center. . A dedicated adapter must be used for external devices that consume more power than the monitor's Thunderbolt™ 3 or USB-C port charge capacity. All MacOS devices must be updated to Catalina 10.15.5 or higher.
To update your Samsung monitor driver
Method 1: Download your monitor driver from Samsung
You can download your Samsung monitor driver from Samsung and install the driver on your own. To do so:
1) Go to the Samsung official website and search your monitor model.
2) Go to your monitor support page, then download the correct and latest driver to your computer.
3) Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
Method 2: Update your monitor driver automatically
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
Samsung Smart Tv User Manual
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
Samsung Tv Manuals
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
Samsung Monitor Driver Updates
3) Click the Update button next to yourSamsung monitor to download the latest and correct driver for it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).